Introducing the Enneagram
In This Chapter
• What the Enneagram is—and what it’s not
• Your first look at the nine personality types
• Breaking the types into subcategories
• From long ago to modern day—a brief history
• Harnessing the power of the Enneagram
What is the Enneagram? Excellent question! The Enneagram seeks to understand why people do what they do and why people are the way they are. The Enneagram teaches that there are nine different personality styles in the world. Every single person on the planet is one of these nine personality types. Discovering your own type and learning about your personality strengths and tendencies is a journey of discovery. Does that mean everyone who is the same type will be the same? Not at all! ...