Relationships with Friends, Acquaintances, and Other Folks
In This Chapter
• The past lives on in the present
• The value of true friends—priceless
• Working through the rough spots
• Relating to acquaintances
• The benefits of people watching
It’s a fun exercise to type people from both your past and your present. It also helps you understand the circumstances surrounding what happened then and what is happening now. Even if you aren’t totally accurate about type, narrowing it down or at least knowing the center can greatly help you understand. This chapter gives you the details on understanding type differences and improving your relationships with others.
Going Back to School
Significant authority figures affect how you feel about ...