Relating to Colleagues and Managers: Team Building and Type
• Teams that work and teams that don’t
• How the Enneagram helps with team cohesion
• How an ideal team works together
• Creating your best team at work
• How to relate to your boss
Most organizations and teams have a mixture of types. Just as with chemicals, explosions can occur with the wrong mix. How do you minimize the explosions and maximize the chemicals that work well together? How can the types interrelate on a team for the most fun and efficiency? How do you relate to someone who has power over you?
Understanding the type strengths and limitations of your boss and managers will help in knowing how to optimally communicate your preferences and differences. Knowing what ...