Get the gift of gab.
In this guide, readers will find indispensable information on how to pursue public speaking as a full- or part-time career. Written by a 30-year veteran public speaker and bureau chief, this book shares details, advice, and insider tips on how to prosper in this highly competitive and lucrative field.
* Expert author in a rapidly growing field
* Contains inside tips on every aspect of speaking professionally
* Clear and practical information about how to set up a professional speaker's business and promote it
* Suggestions for extra goods and services for additional revenue
* Features event planning and organizing strategies and instructive anecdotes from the field