Speaker Career Paths
In This Chapter
• Learning about different career paths for speakers
• Sample contracts or agreements for engagements
• Working with bureaus can expand your speaking career
• Coaching or consulting can supplement speaker income
• Using your time wisely at all times
Recently, I contacted 17 speakers by phone to get a good idea of who’s doing what these days. I found diverse offerings, to say the least!
One speaker, for example, is a vibrant and energetic caregiver. She addresses senior citizen topics. Another is a communication expert who inspires and challenges clients to put attitude and goals into action. I found an inspiring and motivating speaker/singer, focusing on communications and conflict resolution, health ...