In This Chapter
• Behaving as though you’ve already achieved success
• Finding a workspace that inspires you
• Always seeking to serve more
• Motivating others to be their best—and reaping the rewards
• Putting your goals in writing
Based on the definition of success given to you earlier in this book, it is fairly easy to know if you are setting and reaching your predetermined personal goals. Of course, speakers are just like all other members of the human race: though we are sometimes perceived to be a cut above, we sometimes fail to stay focused on the thoughts, actions, and habits that brought us success in the first place.
Before this book is complete, let’s consider how to have more, ongoing success in all areas of ...