A down-to-earth resource for a more-for-me life.
Through practical information from an author who works about three days a week, The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Working Less, Earning More will help readers get more time and more money by learning how to:
?Think about the modern-day work ethic in a new way
?Set income-focused goals, and achieve them
?Build, and maintain, powerful relationships and networks
?Round out skill sets to be more marketable
?Maximize technology to minimize time spent on minutia
?Avoid time wasters and efficiency traps
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part 1 - Are You Overworked and Underpaid?
- Part 2 - Five Paths to Working Less and Earning More
- Part 3 - Integrating Personal Productivity and Financial Secrets into a 10-Year ...
- Appendix A - Recommended Reading
- Appendix B - Technical Support
- Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Working Less, Earning More
- Release date: September 2008
- Publisher(s): Alpha
- ISBN: 9781440636653
You might also like
What Is the Cloud?
Why are so many companies moving to the cloud? In a word, agility. Businesses need to …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
Deep Learning for Coders with fastai and PyTorch
Deep learning is often viewed as the exclusive domain of math PhDs and big tech companies. …
5 Key Areas for Tech Leaders to Watch in 2020
Our annual analysis of the O'Reilly online learning platform reveals Python's continued dominance and important shifts …