LTC Insurance—Is It Right for You?
In This Chapter
• The health that fits the bill
• LTC insurance and the elderly
• What you should know about modified offers
• The truth about underwriting and combo policies
• What is financially appropriate—and what is not
The first step in determining the optimal way for you to finance long-term care is an assessment of your options. To know whether long-term care insurance is an option in your planning, you first need to know if you can even qualify to buy the product. There are a lot of people who wish they could get long-term care insurance, but they have a health problem and can’t get approved.
There are other people who are healthy enough to be approved for the Insurance. They can’t afford the ...