In This Chapter
- ◆Taking samples from suppliers
- ◆Working hard for extra credit
- ◆Becoming an expert flour arranger
- ◆Tagging goods and releasing them to the wild
- ◆How to shop like you’ve never shopped before
Over the previous 15 chapters we’ve covered a lot of ground in terms of the food and drinks you can offer customers. In the end, of course, you are entirely responsible for what you choose to serve.
What you cannot do, however, is create those items from thin air. You need clay if you want to shape statues, canvas to paint portraits, and, yes, beans to brew coffee. You will need to purchase every single item that you plan to sell or use in your store from a supplier—or, to be a bit more accurate, many different suppliers. ...