Pricing to Sell—and Selling Those Prices
In This Chapter
- ◆Why cost + cost + cost = price
- ◆Using market research to fine-tune prices
- ◆How low prices hurt your business
- ◆Doubling every sale, just by asking
- ◆Small goods lead to big profits
We’re sure you hold your customers so dear that you would give them all the free drinks they want, but that’s not really how business works. If you don’t cover costs, not to mention make a bit extra to pay for your salary, the business will go bust and no one will get anything.
Setting prices is relatively straightforward. Making sure those prices will sustain the business is another matter. We’ll take you through the pricing process, as well as point out what to do when the system falls out of balance.