What Is Different About a Coaching Culture?
In This Chapter
• Moving from busyness to making efforts count
• Creating a climate for innovation
• Leading employees to become more creative and productive
• Taking action to improve processes
• Using entrepreneurial skills in a salaried job
Even if you coach only one person in your company, that person would benefit, you would benefit, and the company would feel the impact. So imagine the benefits if everyone were to participate in coaching. When a majority of the people in a company takes part, the business has adopted a coaching culture.
The purpose of this chapter is to share stories that demonstrate what a coaching culture is like. Each of the scenarios took place in organizations that ...