Coaching Work Groups and Teams
In This Chapter
• Understanding groups and teams
• Dealing with issues of trust, communication, and accountability
• Coaching teams to find solutions
• Recognizing and dealing with team focus challenges
• Multiplying benefits, actions, and, if you’re not careful, dysfunctions
You already know that coaching helps individuals realize their full potential, but what about when you have more than one person involved? Coaching works just as well, if not better, when you coach more than one person at the same time. The skills involved are the same, but dealing with multiple people makes the task more complex.
How to Tell the Difference Between a Group and a Team
You may coach groups or teams. “Group versus team” ...