Coaching as a Tool for Service Providers
In This Chapter
• Coaching as a bank account with deposits and withdrawals
• Providing services without providing all the answers
• Being the expert but incorporating the client’s knowledge to form a better solution
• Improving patient care when doctors use coaching skills with their patients
• Talking to clients without talking down to them
As a service provider you are focused on meeting the needs of your customers. You can use coaching to identify your customers’ immediate needs and determine how you can help satisfy them. Coaching also helps you to clarify the next steps to take with the customer. This chapter highlights the benefits service providers can enjoy by employing a coach approach. ...