Coaching Small and Family-Owned Businesses
In This Chapter
• Coaching questions and tips at each stage of development
• Coaching to help employees maximize profitability
• Dealing with growing pains
• Using coaching skills with suppliers and distributors
• Setting up a company with a coaching culture
A coach approach helps small business owners look up from their relatively limited perspective to see a bigger world and take actions to grow. Small business owners have limited resources, including people, time, energy, and money; coaching helps make the most of those limited resources. And coaching is a great tool for working with both suppliers and customers to maximize the benefit for all parties and solidify relationships that are key ...