Coaching in Big Business
In This Chapter
• Taking advantage of your company’s size
• Avoiding the tendency to make company-wide rules about coaching
• Building community with a coach approach
• Finding people across the company to coach
• Simplifying corporate communications with a coach approach
The bigger the company, the more complicated everything is. Your organization might be so large that the positive impact from coaching is imperceptible at first. However, with a few cautions and tweaks to the coaching process, you can amplify the impact of a coach approach.
The Pros and Cons of Coaching in Large Companies
As far as coaching is concerned, being big has a downside. People can feel lost. They sometimes have a hard time getting ...