Coaching Nonprofits and Government Organizations
In This Chapter
• Understanding the differences in coaching nonprofits versus for-profit businesses
• Strategic planning for nonprofits and governmental agencies
• Working with board members in nonprofits
• Developing a future story
• Writing grants with a coach approach
Some characteristics of coaching within nonprofits and government organizations overlap with common coaching basics and methodologies presented throughout this book, but some aspects are unique. One challenge is answering the question, “What are we trying to accomplish for whom?” Another important challenge for these organizations is the constant need to juggle precious limited resources. Coaching can be an affordable ...