The Business Impact of Coaching
In This Chapter
• Moving through chaos to achieve success
• Rowing in the same direction with a coach approach
• Coaching a cross-functional team
• Measuring coaching’s impact
• Documenting the improved business results
Coaching is one of those processes that people think offers only an intangible impact. Its nature seems a little amorphous and not something you would count on to make progress in business. Yet, time after time companies that have implemented a coach approach have seen an improvement in their bottom line. Organizations that stick with coaching reap benefits in the end.
It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better
Lindsey was a vice president of marketing in a medium-sized pharmaceutical company, ...