Tips and Tricks for Saving Money
25 Tips for Saving Money on Just About Everything
1. Buy cases of soda and take one with you instead of buying singles from the machine. Ditto for juice and water.
2. Pack a lunch instead of buying it. You’ll save money and probably eat healthier, too.
3. Don’t overlook second-hand stores for clothes, especially expensive items such as coats.
4. Look for stores that sell second-hand sporting and recreational equipment such as rollerblades, bikes, and camping gear.
5. Don’t go into a store unless you need something. Browsing can be an expensive hobby.
6. When eating in a restaurant, ask for water and skip the soda.
7. Ask your friends to come to your house and chip in for pizza instead of going out to eat ...