Psychometry: The Power of Places and Objects
In This Chapter
• The energy trail you leave in your wake
• What objects are most likely to retain energy
• How to “read” energy imprints
• Exercises to improve your psychometry skills
• Psychometry as a bridge to spirit contact
Places and objects hold residual energy from the souls that come in contact with them as energy imprints. Sometimes the sense of this is strong, as when you touch a lamp in an antique store and the image of a pioneer woman reading beneath its light flashes through your mind. Sometimes the sense is weak, as when you feel a slight tingle at holding your grandmother’s favorite button tin in your hands. Psychometric ability can turn places and objects into links between ...