The Attraction of Real Estate
In This Chapter
• The real estate agent is an entrepreneur
• A long list of job satisfactions
• The many roles the agent plays
• Independence and flexibility mark the real estate profession
• A potential for great financial reward
Real estate agents are a sneaky bunch. They know they’ve found utopia, but you’d never know it by speaking with them. People ask, “How do you like what you do?” The agent grimaces, “It’s a lot of hard work. There’s no rest for the real estate agent.” As she walks away, proud to have guarded her secret and her market once again, a smile washes back over her. The truth is the real estate profession confers a bundle of rewards that its members jealously guard.
One reason real estate ...