Your Prelicensing Education
In This Chapter
• A summary of prelicensing requirements
• An overview of the real estate principles course
• An introduction to property rights and the ways to hold title
• A look at the differences between condos and co-ops
• A survey of deeds used to transfer property
If you’re reading this chapter, you have made the decision to become a real estate agent. Congratulations! You are about to enter an exciting and abundant profession. In all states and provinces, licensing is required to become a real estate agent. You have two steps in front of you to achieve your goal. One is to satisfy the prelicensing educational requirements. The second step is to take and pass the licensing exam.
This chapter covers step ...