Choosing Your Office
In This Chapter
• The importance of real estate associations
• A checklist for interviewing the office you join
• Training and support from your office
• Fees and commissions you pay the company you choose
• A list of regrets from seasoned agents
Although many career options are available to the real estate agent, this book focuses on the residential sales agent. This chapter is about choosing the real estate office where you will begin your real estate sales career. This choice is one of the most important you will make since the office you select will mentor you into the practices and principles that will mark your career.
At the end of this chapter you will benefit from the hindsight of agents who wish they had ...