Building Personal and Professional Power
In This Chapter
• Understanding the seven principles of personal and professional power
• Viewing work as an extension of your passion
• Having an independent way of thinking
• Being powerful means having self-discipline
• Practicing good people skills is essential
This chapter describes the character traits and ideals that lead to personal and professional power. Cultivate these principles as the core of your real estate practice. While a good business plan and computer technology can make the difference between financial success and mediocre achievement, personal and professional power assure you of wealth of a different kind. It brings your heart and soul into your work and makes something more ...