Managing the Time Demon
In This Chapter
• Setting boundaries with your clients
• Qualifying prospective clients early on
• Hiring an administrative assistant
• Dealing effectively with contingencies
• Working with the closing professional
Controlling time is a constant challenge in the real estate business. The real estate train moves along at a high-speed clip. Not long ago, the sales transaction took sixty to ninety days to travel its many steps to closing. Now that technology has expedited the loan process, closings are taking place in half that time. This situation has caused many real estate agents to lose control of their time. They have let time become their enemy, robbing them of the very freedom and versatility that brought ...