The New Ideal
In This Chapter
• The New Ideal in representing your clients
• Sales pitches are a thing of the past
• Understanding your fiduciary duty to your client
• Your client’s endless decisions
• Extending The New Ideal to your peers
In other real estate sales books, this would be the chapter on sales. In this book, it’s on dealing with your client and peers in a more authentic, professional manner. It presents The New Ideal for the services agents render their clients and the way agents treat their clients and one another.
During the last two decades, the hard sell was the standard for real estate and how real estate agents represented their clients. As a result, the real estate sales profession entered this new century with a ...