A Winning Listing Presentation
In This Chapter
• Qualifying potential sellers
• Putting your listing package together
• Making the listing presentation
• Conducting the comparative market analysis
• Using the listing agreement and sample net sheet
This chapter is about qualifying your seller prospect and making your listing presentation. Qualifying the seller is essential to cutting down on the time you spend with a seller prospect. After you qualify your seller, prepare your listing package, make your presentation, and have the seller sign a listing agreement.
More than half of homebuyers first learned about their real estate agent from either prior experience or referrals.
The components of your listing package are of vital importance ...