Using the Transaction Documents
In This Chapter
• Using a transaction management program integrated with standard contract forms
• Defining the agency roles you will encounter in a transaction
• The important terms of the listing agreement and purchase agreement
• The many required seller disclosures and agent disclosures
• Agent duties regarding conducting their own inspections
In your prelicensing curriculum and on your exam, the agency relationships and contract documents that will form the basis of your business were covered in part. But these principles are very difficult to grasp without a working foundation. Most licensees just memorize the material without really understanding how these key fundamentals apply to real-life transactions. ...