All About Obstructionists
In This Chapter
• Why pessimists won’t be positive
• How perfectionists torture you—and themselves
• Why some people just won’t decide
• Why tortoise types take their time
• How whiners feel they win
• How to gear up to cope with obstructionists
You’ve got places to go, people to see, and things to do. You’ve got little time—and even less patience—for people who say no, who don’t know, or who go slow. You’re tired of nitpickers and whiners. But, alas, such types are ubiquitous. You can’t mow them down, so you need to help them get out of the way or learn how to go around them. But, first, of course, you have to understand them.
As with other sorts of difficult people, knowing what makes obstructionists of all ...