Never Close Again!
In This Chapter
• Dispel the myths and misconceptions of closing
• Expose the weak link in your sales process
• Understand the limitations of a canned pitch
• Discover the new definition of closing
• Learn why you will never have to close again
• How to deliver real value
Todd began his meeting with Mr. Smith 2 hours ago. The conversation was flowing effortlessly. Todd delivered a stellar presentation and did a wonderful job aligning his product’s benefits with the prospect’s needs. Todd even confirmed with Mr. Smith that his product was a perfect fit for him.
As Todd moved toward the end of his presentation, he noticed something happening. His heart started pounding faster. He felt the room getting warmer. Todd’s mind ...