The Enemy Within—Barriers We’re Blind To
In This Chapter
• Why you are still not listening
• Keep creating your own objections
• Remove the filter in your listening
• Stop selling the way you buy
• Change the way your prospects listen to you
• Eight barriers that prevent you from hearing the sale
I love paradoxes, mostly because our lives revolve around them. Over the years, I’ve compiled a list of my favorite paradoxes that have evolved into a set of universal principals for successful living that I share with my clients.
One of my favorite paradoxes is, we create the very problems that we hope to avoid. This chapter illustrates how we do so, especially as it relates to the way we listen to others.
I’m going to tell you straight. You’re ...