The Myths of Presenting to Your Prospects
In This Chapter
• Stop pitching and start having a conversation
• Ask permission to move the sales process forward
• Craft questions that prevent and defuse objections
• Avoid the presentation paradox
• Eliminate the barriers to the sale that your presentation actually creates
You didn’t think this book could escape having a chapter on how to deliver an effective presentation, did you? Well, as much as I may have tried, it was a mathematical impossibility. In fact, it’s essential that we discuss the deep impact your presentation plays on your closing efforts.
Besides, I just couldn’t leave my loyal readers sitting in the dark, wondering why, after using all of the highly effective closing strategies ...