Stop the Cancellations and Improve Client Retention
In This Chapter
• How to handle cancellations and save a sale
• Remove any weak links in the sale
• Seven steps to reducing cancellations
• Aspirin for your client’s hangover
• Keep their eye on your value
You have just invested a considerable amount of time in an appointment. The prospect finally convinced himself to make the buying decision. You finish all of the necessary paperwork that you need to solidify the deal. You then close your briefcase, walk out the door, and drive home.
What do you think is waiting for you in the office the following day? I’ll give you a hint. It is something all salespeople dread. It makes the value of your time worth nothing. It also makes every salesperson ...