Developing Your Prospecting System
In This Chapter
• Creating your prospecting system
• Becoming process driven rather than result driven
• Uncovering new vehicles to deliver your message
• Warming up cold calls
• How to write a compelling introductory letter
• Get real with what you can expect
No amount of travel along the wrong path will bring you to where you want to be. Therefore, you must navigate a path that takes you to your desired destination.
Have you ever lost a sale due to poor follow-up? Do you feel overwhelmed when you sit at your desk and are unsure about what activities to engage in? Are you making mistakes that can cost you new business, or find that you are making sacrifices in order to reach your goals? If you answered ...