Defusing and Preventing Initial Objections
In This Chapter
• Learn to love objections
• Become more proactive and responsive
• You’ll never have to close a sale again
• Questions that open up new selling opportunities
• Collateral materials that kill a sale
• Tapping into unlikely referral sources
Objections. You just gotta love ’em! You can’t sell with them and you can’t sell without them. It’s been a love-hate relationship ever since the first salesperson began roaming the earth in search of their precious sale.
While good salespeople hunt for new selling opportunities in the most unlikely of places, their search for objections is far from diligent.
Instead, salespeople tend to avoid objections at all costs, crossing their fingers and ...