3-2-1 Contact! You’ve Made It … Now What?
In This Chapter
• Become a master at follow-up
• Stop handing over sales to your competition
• Maintain your prospect’s interest
• Prevent warm prospects from turning cold
• Craft a follow-up conversation
There are many roadblocks that can prevent or stall a sale. Typically these roadblocks show up in the form of some type of objection or concern that you hear from your prospect. While we can’t control what a prospect says or does, we can certainly control how we respond to them. Chapter 11 provided you with some powerful tools to prevent and defuse the initial objections you hear from your prospects.
The irony is, the biggest roadblocks or barriers to the sale are actually created by you, the ...