Networking and Referrals—Reach Out and Sell Someone
In This Chapter
• Becoming a networking whiz
• Developing your networking strategy
• Building your referral engine and team
• Asking for referrals without getting tongue-tied
• Attracting a continuous flow of new business
It would certainly be a challenge to write a comprehensive book about effective prospecting strategies without discussing how to generate more sales through networking and referrals.
Ask yourself this question. Would you rather make a cold call or follow up with a qualified referral; that is, someone who has already expressed some level of interest in your product as a result of an endorsement from someone else?
Okay, so maybe this question can be classified as a rhetorical ...