Measure It So You Can Manage It
In This Chapter
• Setting specific and measurable goals
• Letting the numbers drive your prospecting activity
• Developing your formula for selling success
• Making prospecting a “numbers art”
• What to do when your best isn’t good enough
Brace yourself for the following announcement. Every person you speak with will not become a prospect and every prospect you speak with will not become a client. I know this fact has been alluded to throughout the book but because we are talking more specifically about managing and achieving your goals, I wanted to lay it right on the line. Hey, even being the eternal optimist that I am and knowing how much more effective you will be at prospecting as a result of implementing ...