Prospecting Diagnostic and Tune-Up
In This Chapter
• Fine-tuning your approach for maximum impact
• Determining the best place and time to mine for prospects
• Establishing your peak productive hours
• Why a prospect’s “no” is a great thing to hear
• Bouncing back from adversity
• Determining your effectiveness
Now that you’ve made it all the way through this book, you must be feeling pretty good about yourself. If you have followed along and completed all of the suggested exercises, you are well on your way to becoming a prospecting and cold calling superstar!
You have all the tools you need to develop a solid foundation for prospecting success. As you launch your prospecting initiative, here are some final suggestions to ponder that ...