1. Interval data, because temperature in degrees Fahrenheit does not contain a true zero point.
2. Ratio data, because monthly rainfall does have a true zero point.
3. Ordinal data, because a Master’s degree is a higher level of education than a Bachelor’s or high school degree. However, we cannot claim that a Master’s degree is two or three times higher than the others.
4. Nominal data, because we cannot place the categories in any type of order.
5. Ratio data, because age does have a true zero point.
6. Definitely nominal data, unless you want to get into an argument about which is the lesser gender!
7. Interval data, because the difference between years is meaningful but a true zero point does not exist.
8. Nominal ...