Identify each of the following statistics as either descriptive or inferential.
1. Seventy-three percent of Asian American households in the United States own a computer.
2. Households with children under the age of 18 are more likely to have access to the Internet (62 percent) than family households with no children (53 percent).
3. Hank Aaron hit 755 career home runs.
4. The average SAT score for incoming freshman at a local college was 950.
5. On a recent poll, 67 percent of Americans had a favorable opinion of the President of the United States.
The Least You Need to Know
◆ Statistics is a vital tool that provides organizations with the necessary ...