Classify the following data as nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio. Explain your choice.
1. Average monthly temperature in degrees Fahrenheit for the city of Wilmington throughout the year
2. Average monthly rainfall in inches for the city of Wilmington throughout the year
3. Education level of survey respondents
4. Marital status of survey respondents
5. Age of the respondents in the survey
6. Gender of the respondents in the survey
7. The year in which the respondent was born
8. The voting intentions of the respondents ...