1. The following table represents the exam grades from 36 students from a certain class that I might have taught. Construct a frequency distribution with 9 classes ranging from 56 to 100.
2. Construct a histogram using the solution from Problem 1.
3. Construct a relative and a cumulative frequency distribution from the data in Problem 1.
4. Construct a pie chart from the solution to Problem 1.
5. Construct a stem and leaf diagram from the data in Problem 1 using one stem for the scores in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.
6. Construct a stem and leaf diagram from the data in Problem 1 using two stems for the ...