1. A restaurant has a menu with three appetizers, eight entrées, four desserts, and three drinks. How many different meals can you order?
2. A multiple-choice test has 10 questions, with each question having four choices. What is the probability that a student, who randomly answers each question, will answer each question correctly?
3. The NBA teams with the 13 worst records at the end of the season participate in a lottery to determine the order in which they will draft new players for the next season. How many different arrangements exist for the drafting order for these 13 teams?
4. In a race with eight swimmers, how many ways can swimmers finish first, second, and third?
5. How many different ways can 10 new movies be ...