1. What is the probability of seeing exactly 7 heads after tossing a coin 10 times?
2. Goldey-Beacom College accepts 75 percent of applications that are submitted for entrance. What is the probability that they will accept exactly three of the next six applications?
3. Michael Jordan makes 80 percent of his free throws. What is the probability that he will make at least six of his next eight free-throw attempts?
4. A student randomly guesses at a 12-question, multiple-choice test where each question has 5 choices. What is the probability that the student will correctly answer exactly six questions?
5. Historical records show that 5 percent of people who visit a particular website purchase something. What is the probability ...