Gluten, be gone!
Gluten intolerance affects almost three million Americans with painful and frustrating symptoms. Although testing for it is fairly simple, it can be difficult to diagnose, and the only treatment is a strict gluten-free diet for life. Armed with this book, post-diagnosis readers can meet the challenge. It contains lists of 'legal' and 'illegal' foods, food substitutions, a lesson in how to find gluten in food labels and keep flavor in gluten-free meals, and a section on dieting.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Part 1 - Gluten-Free Eating 101
- Part 2 - What to Eat and What to Avoid
- Part 3 - Convenience and Temptation
- Part 4 - Gluten-Free Dining
- Part 5 - Out and About: Gluten-Free and Loving It!
- Appendix A - Glossary
- Appendix B - Resources
- Appendix C - Gluten-Free Mini Cookbook
- Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Eating
- Release date: November 2007
- Publisher(s): Alpha
- ISBN: 9781440626371