Manage the risk and maximize the reward!
Risk. It's what business is all about. The key to success is to anticipating and managing the risks that can impact business. The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Risk Management provides the key information necessary to manage business risk successfully.
*The basic categories of business risk
*How to indentify the specific factors that affect any particular business
*How to create practical risk models to plan ahead
*How to lessen the impact of risk events should they happen
*How to profit from strategic risk taking
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
Part 1 - What Is Risk Management?
- Chapter 1 - What Is Risk?
- Chapter 2 - Why Manage Risk?
- Chapter 3 - Why Is Risk Management So Hard to Implement?
- Chapter 4 - Risk Management Guidelines
- Chapter 5 - Introducing the Risk Management Process
- Part 2 - What Causes Risk?
Part 3 - Assessing Risk
- Chapter 8 - How Do You Measure Up?
- Chapter 9 - Forecasting Risks
- Chapter 10 - Impact!
Part 4 - Managing and Mitigating Risk
- Chapter 11 - Treating Risk
- Chapter 12 - Reducing the Likelihood of Risk Events
- Chapter 13 - Reducing the Impact
Part 5 - Deep Dive: Focused Solutions
- Chapter 14 - Measuring and Managing Strategic Risk
- Chapter 15 - Measuring and Managing Financial Risks
- Chapter 16 - Measuring and Managing Operational Risks
Part 6 - Integration
- Chapter 17 - Inviting and Integrating Risk
- Chapter 18 - Integrating Risk into Business Governance
- Chapter 19 - Integrating Risk into Your Organization
- Chapter 20 - Building Risk into the Business Process
- Chapter 21 - Your Risk Appetite
- Chapter 22 - Profiting from Risk
- Chapter 23 - Lessons Learned
- Appendix A - Glossary
- Appendix B - Risk Categories Cheat Sheet
- Appendix C - Simple Risk Equations
- Appendix D - Risk Management Resources
- Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide® To Risk Management
- Release date: February 2010
- Publisher(s): Alpha
- ISBN: 9781592579587