In This Chapter
• Interface Builder in a nutshell
• How to create an interface for your app
• Adding a label to your interface
• Adding an image to your interface
• Creating an icon for your app
By the end of this chapter, you will know how to create an interface for your iPhone app that contains a text label and an image. Would you believe that using only this knowledge, you can write an app that would sell for $1,000?
Common sense says no, that’s ludicrous. But an app called “I am Rich” did indeed go on sale in August 2008 for the low, low price of $999.99. The app simply displays an image of a red crystal that you could show to your friends to prove that yes, in fact, you are rich.
The app sold eight ...