There isn’t much of a challenge to the Interface Challenge portion of this chapter. Follow these steps to get started:
1. Create a new View-based Application and name it “Animotion.”
3. Add an instance variable of type UIView named “toyView” to AnimotionViewController.
4. Add the following constants to AnimotionViewController.m.
5. Override loadView,
and initialize the toyView as follows:
• Programmatically alloc/init toyView using the constants you just defined.
• Set the toyView’s backgroundColor property to a color, such as [UIColor orangeColor]. ...