In this chapter, you learned all about Interface Builder and how to use it to define what your interface will look like. In the next chapter, you learn how to add interactive controls to your interface, like buttons. You will also (finally!) write your first lines of code.
The Least You Need to Know
• A view is a rectangular area on the screen that draws content and handles touch events.
• A nib is a file that contains an interface created using Interface Builder.
• In Interface Builder, the library window is where the view templates live, and the inspector window is used to tweak the properties of your views.
• To add an image to your interface, you must first add it to your project in Xcode.
• You may need to set the Mode ...