Just like you did in the previous chapter, you must first create a new project in Xcode:
1. Create a new iPhone project using the View-based Application template.
2. Name the project “iShockU.”
THERE’S A TIP FOR THAT
If you have trouble with any of these steps, review the ICE project that was created in Chapter 3.
Interface Builder should be up and running at this point. You can now get started building the interface:
1. Change the background color of the view to white.
2. Click and drag a label from the library to the workspace.
3. Set the label’s text to “Don’t touch this button or else ...